Jul 27, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews today’s guest Tony Blauer the creator of “Know Fear,” a
confrontation management system for life. His search for overcoming
his own fear took him down a path to create a behaviorally based
personal defense system.
Tune in to today’s show to hear
his journey with fear and how he has changed his perception and can
help you change yours too. Tony shares how he started his
business and offers amazing insight for other entrepreneurs into
how they can have a thriving business and life as
- 01:15 - Your host Bryce Henson introduces
today’s guest Tony Blauer.
- 01:47 - Tony shares his backstory about living
with fear and how he has gotten to know fear and manage
- 07:30 - Tony expands on how martial arts came
into his life and influenced his fear.
- 13:40 - Learn about the theory behind flinching
and how it is a non-conscious response, automatic
- 20:35 -Tony shares how he started his own
training business in 1985 at 20 years old.
- 28:00 - Bryce touches on how understanding the
environmental aspects has a lot to do with martial arts, hear Tony
expand further on this.
- 31:30 - Bryce asks Tony to talk about his
movement “Know Fear,” follow along to hear how he teaches the
psychology of fear.
- 37:35 - Bryce asks Tony’s perspective on the
Chris Rock and Will Smith debacle on stage.
- 45:00 - Learn the behind-the-scenes of Tony’s
“Know Fear,” program and how he trains high-profile
- 55:10 - Bryce asks Tony to share what his
biggest takeaways are around knowing fear to better entrepreneurs'
businesses and life.
- 01:02:20 - Bryce’s famous lightning round
Q&A. Q: What is your biggest passion right now? A: Getting
parents and kids to understand and read fear spikes. Q: What is
your zone of genius? A: The ability to see something and turn it
into an article or coaching session. Q: What is something an
entrepreneur should know but doesn't? A: doubt creates hesitation
which creates procrastination and wastes time.
- 01:19:53 - Follow Tony on IG @tonyblauer online
at www.knowfearnow.com and check out his e-book for free.