Sep 22, 2021
Your host of the Fitness
Franchise Podcast, Bryce Henson interviews one of Fit Body
Bootcamp’s very own coaches on today’s show. Introducing
Alicia Pickney, our Yorba Linda, California’s facility coach.
Alicia started off her career in the fitness industry as a
competitive dancer where she first became passionate about health
and fitness. Alicia has worked her way through the reins of
being a gym rat to being an amazing coach and fitness
enthusiast. Learn how she worked through her shyness and
became empowered on the microphone, to programming and delivering
- 01:02 -Your favorite host Bryce Henson
introduces today’s very talented guest, Alicia Pickney.
Alicia is a facilitator and coach at Fit Body Bootcamp’s Yorba
Linda location as well as a fitness enthusiast and model. She is
also a dancer, and has her own skincare line.
- 01:40 - Alicia gives us her background story
starting from college where she was a competitive dancer and
received her degree in Human Resources. She takes us through her
experiences working in Human Resources and how that propelled her
into the world of fitness.
- 07:20 - Bryce asks Alicia to walk us
through her journey of transitioning into becoming a fitness
- 11:15 - Alicia gives advice for new coaches on
her experience with getting on the microphone in front of a class
and shares tips and tricks for newbies.
- 12:00 - Hear from Alicia what it is like
programming and delivering sessions?
- 17:00 - Bryce asks Alicia to share common
questions, concerns, and comments clients have.
- 20:10 - Hear first hand what Alicia sees as
some of the biggest highlights and challenges of being a
- 26:55 - Get insight on what it is like training
the Fit Body Forever crowd and the Boot Camp crowd.
- 29:40 - Hear from Aliicia’s perspective on what
strong qualities coaches should possess.
- 33:20 - Bryce asks Alicia how it is working
with a team and what her experience has been like.
- 35:50 - Bryce’s famous Q&A lightning round!
Q: What is your zone of genius? A: Being very easy going. Q: One
big source of passion? A: Helping others. Q: What is the best piece
of advice you have ever been given? A: Get to know your clients,
their needs and triggers. Q: Book recommendation? A: “Girl Wash
Your Face” by Rachel Hollis.
- 41:13 - Find Alicia on IG
“This is what I am supposed to
Check out this episode
Subscribe to our latest podcasts