Nov 10, 2021
Your host Bryce Henson,
interviews an amazingly successful and motivating guest on today’s
show. Cameron Herold a top business consultant, best-selling
author, and speaker. Cameron has built two 100 Million Dollar
companies and engineered 1-800-GOT-JUNK?’s growth from $2Million to
$106 Million in revenue. Cameron teaches others from his experience
and happily shares his expertise with other dynamic business
leaders. Listen along to hear how he has done it all and how you
- 01:14 - Your host Bryce Henson introduces
today’s guest Cameron Herold, “The Business Growth
- 02:45 - Listen along as Cameron shares his back
story from being groomed to be an entrepreneur from his dad and
grandma, through his journey of building business and engineering
- 04:35 - Hear about Cameron’s zone of genius,
helping entrepreneurs reverse engineer their
- 05:15 - Learn about Cameron’s process for
coaching certain executives.
- 08:10 - Hear about success stories from sharing
your company's vivid vision with everyone.
- 10:55 - Cameron shares pieces of his most
recent book “Free PR”, how to get chased by the media without
hiring a PR firm.
- 13:40 - Bryce and Cameron dive into
1-800-GOT-JUNK? Listen on for how it all started and how it has
- 23:30 - Shift gears with us to College Pro
Painters, hear about how it came to be and some learning lessons on
recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, and training.
- 28:10 - Hear about Cameron's experience
coaching Elon Musk's brother Kimball Musk.
- 32:55 - Bryce asks Cameron to share some
of his takeaways from the franchise, training, and leadership
- 35:55 - Cameron shares about his role as
a coach and launching COO’s while creating the COO
- 40:56 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A:
Q: One big value you can share? A: No one cares about perfect, good
is good enough! Q: Lowest business moment? A: How I was growing my
business quickly and not keeping an eye on the financials. Q:
What's your biggest passion today? A: Travel! Q: Book
recommendation? A: The Hard Thing About Hard Things” by Ben
- 47:43 - Learn all about Cameron and the
services he offers on his website, www.cameronherold.com. Follow him on social media,
@cameron_herold_cooalliance and on Youtube at COO Alliance.
His books are available on Amazon and audible, “The Miracle Morning
for Entrepreneurs”, “Double Double”, “Vivid Vision”, “Meetings
Suck” and “Free PR”.
“No one cares about perfect,
good is good enough”
Subscribe to our latest podcasts