May 4, 2022
Your hosts Bryce Henson and
Bedros Keuillian join together to share with you the FBBC Origin
Story on today’s show. Bedros takes it all the way back to
the beginning and walks us through the journey that FBBC has gone
through to get to today. Listen in for interesting bits of
information and nuggets of knowledge on how FBBC has become so
- 01:20 - Your hosts Bryce and Bedros join
together to share with you the FBBC Origin Story on today’s
- 02:25 - Bedros takes us back to the start from
1998-1999 when he was doing personal training.
- 04:44 - Bryce asks Bedros to expand further on
how he made the transition from personal training to consulting and
sold his gyms.
- 07:50 - Bedros shares how he started in
internet based business coaching in 2003.
- 10:55 - Hear about how Bedros started indoor
boot camps in 2009 and how he helped others to start their own as
- 15:25 - By 2011 there were over 100 licensed
locations across the country with gym owners. Hear about the
struggles Bedros faced over being fined for being a franchise even
though they weren't.
- 18:30 - Bedros shares insight into what you
sell today and do today you don’t see the impact till a year down
- 20:00 - Hear about Bryce’s origin story coming
into FBBC as a franchisee in 2012 to Vice President in
- 25:00 - Bedros shares about their CAP team
(coaching and profitability) and how valuable they are to
- 29:20 - Bryce wraps up today's show and shares
how things are just getting started.