Dec 15, 2021
Your host, Bryce Henson,
marketing coach and master offer crafter Steve Larsen, The
Capitalist Pig. Steve got his start in 2015 when he bought
ClickFunnels and started trading funnels. In 2017 he created
the curriculum for the first 2 Comma Club Coaching programs, which
led to him branching out on his own. Just a year later he left to
start his own company, Pursuit of Profit, where he has created a
Listen along to today’s show to
hear how he did it all and how he can help you take your business
to its greatest success. Learn how to make click funnels work
for you and the insights you definitely need to know to take your
campaigns to the next level.
- 01:15 - Bryce introduces today’s guest Steve
Larsen, affiliate marketing coach and master offer
- 02:20 - Steve shares his origin story from
being broke in college which led him to learning how to sell stuff
which turned into him getting into click funnels.
- 04:30 - Steve shares about his role in click
- 08:58 - Bryce asks Steve to talk about the
culture of click funnels and what it was like working
- 19:26 - Learn about how funnels work and how
most people misplace them.
- 22:21 - Hear about different kinds of campaigns
and which ones work the best for promoting events.
- 26:10 - Steve talks about his experience with
EOS and his business systems.
- 32:36 - Bryce asks Steve what his zone of
genius is, listen along to find out what it is.
- 34:35 - Follow along as we transition into the
company Pursuit of Profit that Steve launched after leaving click
- 40:40 - We get to learn more about how Steve
became “The Capitalist Pig.”
- 44:50 - Bryce asks Steve to expand more on
social issues and the violation of rights.
- 48:18 - Get the details on Steve’s upcoming
event, “Offer Launch.”
- 49:20 - Bryce’s famous Lightning round Q&A.
Q: Where do you see marketing going in the next 2-3 years? A: It’s
going to be easier and easier for people to know what marketing is.
Q: What is one unique value bomb entreprenuers should know about
marketing? A: You are not paid to be an expert. Q: Best piece of
advice received? A: Whoever you're getting coached from should be
getting coached themselves.
- 1:00:33 - Steve shares his last piece of
parting wisdom, you don’t want to miss it.
- 1:02:33 - You can find Steve at www.capitalismswag.com, snag a free shirt, just pay
“Campaigns are just sales based
Subscribe to our latest podcasts