Sep 28, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews today's guest Justin Roethlingshoefer, a former
professional athlete in the NCAA/NHL and former strength and
conditioning coach for the Miami University of Ohio, Anaheim Mighty
Ducks. Justin is the Owner of “Own It” a coaching business for
elite executives and athletes empowering people to reach their
Tune in today to learn how to
use data to drive client results which will explode your referrals
and profits. Learn valuable lessons from Justin as he shares his
expertise in the science of sports performance, sleep, and
- 01:45 - Your host Bryce introduces today’s
guest former professional athlete and strength and conditioning
coach Just Roethlingshoefer.
- 02:30 - Justin shares his backstory from
growing up in Canada and playing hockey to getting his Master's in
- 07:35 - Byrce asks Justin to unpack his
experience working as a strength and conditioning coach for
professional athletes and how that can help new and upcoming
- 10:50 - Learn how to be able to develop
- 14:30 - Hear from Justin how he connects the
dots for clients and how he acquired these skills.
- 17:10 - Bryce asks Justin to offer some advice
and data metrics for new health coaches coming into the
- 21:15 - Justin shares the biggest takeaways
from all of the education and experience from strength training and
- 27:20 - Shift gears as Bryce segways into
Justin's business “Own It.” Follow along to hear your insight into
- 30:00 - Dive deeper as Justin unpacks the 8
controllable heart rates.
- 34:45 - Justin shares helpful information for
health coaching newcomers to increase their
- 38:00 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A.
Q: What are you most passionate about right now? A: Impacting
people. Q: What is your zone of genius? A: Creativity. Q: What is
your proudest moment? A: The growth and impact that “Own It” has
had. Q: What is the best advice you have received? A: Talent will
get you noticed, but consistency will get you paid. Q: Book
recommendation? A: “Two Chairs” by Bob Beaudine.
- 50:15 - Find Justin on IG: @justinroeth and
online at www.ownitcoaching.com.
“Competence creates confidence”