Apr 27, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews former Goldman
Sachs and Credit Suisse banker, Sharran Shrivatsaa. Sharran
Srivatsaa is a 4x Inc. 500 Entrepreneur with 6 exits in the last 19
Listen along to today’s show to
learn tips and strategies on how to grow and sell your
company. Sharran shares a ton of value on how to build
yourself and your business up and how you too can do
- 01:10 - Your host Bryce interviews former
Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse banker, Sharran Shrivatsaa.
Sharran Srivatsaa is a 4x Inc. 500 Entrepreneur with 6 exits in the
last 19 years. Listen along for tips and strategies on how to
grow and sell your company.
- 01:47 - Hear Sharran’s back story about how he
did it and how almost anyone can do it.
- 05:00 - Learn about Sharran’s trek from India
to the states playing tennis.
- 12:55 - Bryce asks Sharran to unpack his
journey into being a wall street banker.
- 25:50 - Hear about Sharran’s first exit, how it
did it and was able to take 5 years off.
- 29:30 - Sharran shares highlights some of his
experience and learning experiences working on wall street as an
- 35:00 - Sharan shares about his transition
after 6 years as an investment banker.
- 40:50 - Get knowledgeable lessons and
strategies to help you in your business.
- 53:15 - Sharan gives insight to how you can
reverse a business and how to make an exit strategy.
- 1:02:45 - Bryce’s famous lightning round
Q&A. Q: What is one of the things you are most passionate
about? A: Seeing my kids develop. Q: What was one of your lowest
entrepreneurial moments? A: Losing an investor's money. Q: What's
one of your proudest moments? A: My wife chose to support me on my
journey. Q: What's the best advice you have received? A: You don’t
risk the empire for a pot of gold.
- 1:12:33 - Connect with Sharran at
www.sharran.com and www.5amclub.net.
“Give yourself the gift of being
able to take more risks” - Sharran Srivatsaa