Jul 14, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews today’s guest Coach Rusty Osborne. Tune in to hear the
inspiring story of an obese kid turned Health and Fitness
Coach. Coach Rusty walks us through his trials and
tribulations while sharing nuggets of knowledge to help you build
your own business and bridge the gap. Follow along with Bryce and
Rusty as they deep dive into the discipline and mindset behind
being successful in life and your business.
- 00:58 - Your host Bryce Henson introduces
today’s guest fitness expert Coach Rusty Osborne.
- 01:28 - Hear Rusty’s back story from being an
obese kid and his battle with overconsumption and how it led him on
his journey to fitness and health.
- 09:20: Bryce asks Rusty to share the highs and
lows of his challenging weight loss journey and how he mentally
- 13:20 - Coach Rusty gives advice on how to
bridge the gap mindset-wise when wanting to start your own coaching
- 16:45 - Hear Rusty’s strategy around sales and
his take on it being away from organized communication.
- 24:50 - Bryce asks Rusty to walk us through how
he built his business “Total Health.”
- 28:15 - Hear how recognizing your trials and
tribulations builds you stronger.
- 32:15 - Learn about the value and importance of
focus and discipline in every aspect of your life.
- 38:10 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A.
Q: What was one of the biggest things holding you back? A: My
attachment to the people around me. Q: What is the best advice you
have received? A: Just do the next right thing. Q: What is your
best habit? A: Reflection. Q: Book recommendation? A: “The
Surrender Experiment” by Michael Singer.
- 46:00 - Find Coach Rusy on IG @thecoachrusty
and email: email@example.com.
“Sales is just an organized way
of communicating” - Rusty