Mar 9, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews health and fitness expert Drew Manning. Drew is
the New York Times best-selling author of Fit2Fat2Fit: The
Unexpected Lessons from Gaining and Losing 75 lbs on Purpose.
Hear about his journey and how it has led him to be a more
empathetic fitness and health coach.
Learn about his passion for the
Keto Diet and how it works. Drew shares great insights into
his life and work and how it has empowered him and others. Listen
along for key points and encouraging types to help propel you in
- 01:20 - Bryce introduces today’s guest Drew
Manning from Fit2Fat2Fit.
- 01:35 - Drew shares his back story from growing
up in a family of 11 kids, being active, and continuing into
fitness and getting a business degree.
- 06:15 - Drew shares recommendation points for
entrepreneurs with a background in business that is interested in
getting into the fitness industry.
- 08:50 - Listen along as Drew walks us through
his Fit2Fat2Fit journey. Hear about his experiment that led him to
better understand his client's struggles.
- 16:01 - Bryce asks Drew what sort of work needs
to be done in identity and how do you help someone develop
- 21:47 - Get a high-level view of Drews's books:
“Fit2Fat2Fit” and “Complete Keto: A Guide to Transforming Your Body
and Your Mind for Life”
- 27:18 - Learn about what kind of
supplementation is part of the ketogenic diet.
- 29:10 - Hear about why Drew embarked on his
journey again at 40 and how it went.
- 36:50 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A.
Q: What is the hardest thing you have been through? A: My divorce
and break up. Q: What's your biggest accomplishment to you today?
A: Being authentically happy. Q: What is your zone of genius? A:
Tying in the mental and emotional part of the transformation into
the physical part. Q: What are you most passionate about today? A:
Being a Dad!
- 49:40 - You can find and follow Drew at
“What you are aware of you are
in control of, what you’re not aware of controls you.”