Sep 15, 2021
Today on Fitness Franchise
Podcast, your host Bryce Henson interviews the founder of
Assistagram, Zach Benson. Dive into all things Instagram,
marketing, and social media on today’s informative show. Zach
Benson, is a full-time entrepreneur, world traveler, dancer, and
connector who specializes in creating IG campaigns reaching
millions. Hear about Zach’s early years as a professional
breakdancer and teacher and how that propelled him into a place of
confidence to take the next venture on. Learn strategies and
tactics that he has used and encourages his clients to practice for
growth and business.
- 01:00 - Your host Bryce introduces today’s
guest Zach Benson, the founder of
- 02:00 - Zach gives us his back story, starting
from being adopted at 5 months and living in Iowa to learning and
teaching breakdancing, being a personal trainer, to founding
- 05:40 - Listen along as Zach unpacks his
journey into breakdancing.
- 09:30 - Bryce asks Zach, how did he create,
market, and deliver his workshops.
- 17:00 - Follow along as we transition into
marketing and Instagram when Zach purchased 15% of a 400,000
follower Instagram account growing comedians.
- 19:25 - Hear about strategy and tactics from
Zach on how he was able to accomplish such growth.
- 28:30 - Bryce asks Zach to share with us what
kind of clients he attracts and the services he offers. As well as
what industries are his clientele in.
- 33:30 - Zach shares his guidance and insights
for local gym owners to be able to attract more clients for growth
- 36:30 - Bryce asks Zach what is the future of
Assistagram and social marketing in the next few years in his
- 38:10 - Bryce dives deeper into Zach's
knowledge around the media space that business entrepreneurs should
- 40:00 - Zach shares his zone of genius as
- 43:00 Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A:
Q: What are you most passionate about? A: Travel. Q: Biggest
obstacle and how did you overcome it? A: My speech impediment, when
I started to relax and stopped caring. Q: One of your best habits?
A: Putting my workouts first. Q: Best book recommendation? A:
“The Go Giver” by Bob Burg.
- 48:10 - A parting piece of wisdom from Zach is
to do massive outreach and reward with cool
- 49:55 - Find Zach at @zachvacay and on his
website at www.assistagram.com .
“Be vulnerable and keep it real
with your audience”