Aug 17, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews the stunning Lilian Garcia a multi-talented singer,
songwriter, host, television personality, producer, and
performer. Lilian started her professional broadcasting
career in Columbia, South Carolina on the radio and then onto
television nationwide. During her time as Host, Singer, and
Announcer on the USA Network’s top-rated Monday Night Raw and
interviewer on SmackDown.
Tune into today’s show to hear
her amazing journey and the experiences she so proudly has had
throughout her ongoing career. Takeaway valuable pieces of
knowledge on how to believe in yourself and how to market yourself
to anyone. Gain insight on how to continuously grow yourself
and your business.
- 01:45 - Your host Bryce introduces today’s
guest Lilian Garcia.
- 02:15 - Bryce shares when he first met Lilian
and asks her to share her backstory. Hear her unexpected journey
and how it has shaped her life and career.
- 07:20 - Bryce asks Lilian to share where her
enthusiasm for selling came from, here where her passion comes
- 09:50 - Learn about how important belief in
your product and services is.
- 16:20 - Bryce and Lilian talk about confidence
and belief in yourself as a base for being able to sell yourself to
- 18:50 - Hear about Lilian's journey to New York
to pursue singing while working in an investment firm to Emceeing
for WWE Smackdown.
- 25:15 - Bryce asks Lilian to share what she
thinks landed her the job.
- 38:00 - Lilian shares her tips and tricks on
how to manage fear.
- 46:40 - Hear Lilian's recommendations for our
entrepreneurs that are looking to put themselves out there and
- 51:00 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A.
Q: What is your biggest passion right now? A: What has enabled you
to stick out in a male-dominated world? A: Control your
attitude, be on time, and be prepared. Q: What is your zone of
genius? A: Tenacity. Q: Book recommendation? A: “Outwitting the
Devil,” by Napoleon Hill, and “You are a Badass,” by Jen
- 01:02:50 - Find and follow Lilian on IG:
@liliangarcia and online at www.liliangarcia.com .
“FEAR: Fierce Everyday Always
Ready” - Lilian