Nov 30, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson introduces today's guest, retired
professional athlete, best-selling author, and CEO of “Man Made”
Josh Kalinowski. Hear about his journey through creating Man Made
and their commitment to helping people discover their
Tune in to today's show to learn
leadership skills to grow your business and your impact. Josh
breaks down the ways in which you can create amazing experiences
while building success in your everyday actions.
- 01:20 - Your host Bryce Henson introduces
today's guest, retired professional athlete, best-selling author,
and CEO of “Man Made” Josh Kalinowski
- 03:43 - Josh shares what inspired him to write
- 06:15 - Bryce asks Josh to dive deeper into the
chapter in his book about why a good man needs scars.
- 13:30 - Dive deeper as Josh unpacks why a good
- 18:05 - Follow along as Josh breaks down his
- 25:26 - Bryce’s famous lighting round Q&A.
Q: Book Recommendation? A: “Capital Crusaders,” by: Mardis Dallas
and “Play the Man,” by: Mark Batterson. Q: What is your parting
piece of wisdom? A: Be a leader, not a savior!
“Be a leader, not a