Nov 16, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson teams up with his very own brother
and Director of Coaching and Profitability for Fit Body Franchise,
Barrett Henson. This duo teams up to share with us about the
4 Birds personality styles. Understand how understanding your
personality style can help you alter how you approach different
Take your fitness franchise
business to the next level by incorporating the BIRD
analogies. As a team leader, treating your members based on
their personality can increase the overall productivity and morale
in the office, making it easier for your team to reach targets. Be
the best version of yourself for your team by understanding them
- 01:20 - Your host Bryce Henson introduces
today's special guest, his very own brother and Director of
Coaching and Profitability for Fit Body Franchise, Barrett
- 02:29 - Barrett breaks down the four
- 04:06 - Bryce explains how Take Flight learning
paired an analogy of an animal and human nature.
- 06:45 - Learn about Parrots and how they are
linked to I for “interactive,” and the significance of the other
birds and behaviors that are linked together.
- 11:25 - Get an inside look at Barretts BIRD
- 14:00 - Bryce shares his BIRD personality
profile, stay tuned to hear how they are alike and different in
- 16:10 - Barratt explains why it is important
for gym owners to know this method.
- 27:35 - Hear about what personality styles
compliment a strong coach.
- 30:36 - Bryce and Barrett talk about what the
best type of personality style is best for the Client Coordinator
and admin team members.
- 35:20 - Learn what steps a gym owner can
implement now and start seeing results from a better leadership
“You need to identify yourself