Aug 4, 2021
Your hosts Bryce Henson and
Bedros Keuilian, share some of their business knowledge on the
topic of hosting live events. Join in today’s discussion on how
having multiple types of live events for your employees and clients
can boost your retention, results, and referrals. Hear about
the 6 types of events they focus on and what positive outcome they
have for clients and team members.
- 01:00 - Join in today with hosts, Bryce Henson
and Bedros Keuilian as they share the importance of having live
- 2:00 - Bedros speaks on the difference between
having live events independent of group workout events.
- 3:30 - Hear more about Bryce and Bedros' most
recent inclusive retreat in Arizona packing 10 hours of content a
- 5:15 - Bedros shares about Tim Grover, a
trainer of Michael Jordan, one of their biggest speakers at their
most recent event.
- 8:30 - Hear about a Navy Seal who suffered
gunshots to the face and reconstructive surgery and how he worked
- 10:00 - Both speakers' content was on mindset
coaching and winning, hear how Bryce breaks this
- 11:33 - Bedros shares more on the value of live
events from retreats to backyard bbq’s.
- 14:12 - What more can you do for your clients
using live events?
- 16:46 - Learn about some of the charity events
they are involved in and how these types of live events can help
excel your business.
- 19:28 - Bedros speaks further on the value and
benefit of incorporating these six types of live events: charity,
grand opening, client celebrations, challenge celebrations, hikes,
- 20:10 - Bryce shares how big of a
marketing opportunity these events are as well, so make sure to
have a photographer and/or videographer there to document them as
- 23:10 - Tag and follow @realbrycehenson and
“Proximity is Power”
Follow us on the Socials: