Jun 9, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews today’s guest one
of Canada's esteemed top 100 most powerful women, Kristi
Herold! Kristi is the CEO of JAM which has been voted as one
of the best places to work in Canada. She started the Sport &
Social Group in 1996 and JAM in 2020 during the Pandemic to keep
people playing and connecting.
Listen along as Kristi shares
how to connect people and help you unlock profit through
- 01:15 - Your host Bryce Henson introduces
today’s guest one of Canada's esteemed top 100 most powerful women,
- 02:04 - Kristi shares her backstory from
wanting to be an entrepreneur and run her own business since she
was a kid. Hear about how it all started from mowing lawns at
15 to becoming a highly successful businesswoman.
- 05:50 - Bryce asks Kristi to talk about her
experience of having multiple franchises going on throughout
- 08:30 - Kristi shares what the biggest
skillsets she learned and took with her into her
- 11:55 - Hear about the importance of mentors
for newbies wanting to start their own businesses.
- 18:40 - Learn about the mission, values, and
vision of JAM and why it exists.
- 20:30 - Bryce asks Kristi to share further on
what the benefit is for companies that link with her to connect
people through play.
- 28:10 - Kristi shares some big business
learning lessons that you learned through the pandemic.
- 30:50 - Hear about what Kristi thinks the
next 1-2 years look like for JAM
- 36:00 Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A.
Q: What is the best advice you have received? A: If you're not
growing you're dying, keep growing. Q: What is your most beneficial
habit? A: Exercise daily. Q: Book recommendation? A: “Man's Search
for Meaning” By: ViKtor Frankl.
- 43:35 - Find Kristi on Linkedin and IG
@workplayjam as well as her website www.jamgroup.com .