Sep 8, 2021
Your host Bryce Henson is joined in today’s show by Mega
American Entrepreneur Dan Flyeshman, the youngest member of a
publicly traded company in history at just 19 years old. Hear how
Dan was able to become an astoundingly successful entrepreneur at
such a young age and how he kept his momentum up and constantly
building. Dan launched one of the top 5 online poker sites in
the world, and his charity Modern Citizen Fund is the official
sponsor of the World Series of poker Europe. Listen along as Bryce
asks Dan critical questions on how he was able to build and work
through the ups and downs of the business industry. Dan gives
us useful and attainable strategies and processes on which you too
can build a successful business.
- 01:00 – Host Bryce introduces today’s
guest, Mega American Entrepreneur Dan Fleyshman, the youngest
member of a publicly traded company in history at just 19 years
old. He has launched one of the top 5 online poker sites in the
world, and his charity is the official sponsor of the World Series
of poker Europe.
- 2:10 – Dan shares his backstory from his
college days, how he used his college savings to trademark the
catchphrase, “Who’s Your Daddy,” and through his selling years, and
all of his ventures.
- 5:15 – Dan shares about being an introvert and
how he uses his events to meet people and network.
- 12:30 – Bryce asks Dan to share how he
funds these big events he throws for entrepreneurs.
- 13:50 – Curious about Dan’s vision for his
events when he started out, Bryce asks him to share what outcome he
was hoping for.
- 16:25 – Hear some longer-term strategies from
Dan on how to grow and keep your business successful.
- 21:50 – Bryce dives into marketing strategies,
social media, and how to leverage and grow with Dan.
- 37:20 – Bryce asks Dan which social avatar he
should focus on as he balances multiple platforms while continuing
to grow the FFBC brand and his own local gyms as a
- 50:10 – Dan shares a very useful tip for
entrepreneurs, that everything you want to learn or do is cheap or
free now from legal work to notaries, logos, etc.
- 51:30 – Dan sheds light on how he does his
high-end Mastermind events.
- 59:15 – Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A,
Q: What is your biggest passion today? A: My charity Model Citizen
Fund. Q: What is the best advice you have received? A: Just get
- 1:03:21 – Check out all things Dan Fleyshman at
his website, www.victoryceo.com, on Instagram
@danfleyshman, read his book “HOW TO SET-UP YOUR BUSINESS FOR UNDER
$1000” at www.buythisbook.com.
“It’s better to have it and not need it then to need it and not