Dec 8, 2021
Your host Bryce Henson,
interviews today’s guest Stuart Brauer, owner of “WTF Gym Talk.”
Stuart is a self educated student of strength and conditioning,
continually learning and growing. He is a business
consultant, gym owner, and speaker, his company offers social media
Are you looking for a no
nonsense straight shooting approach to your business, lifestyle,
and fitness? Then Stu is definitely your man! Listen in
for key insights into marketing, opening and running a microgym,
and all things commercial real estate on today’s
- 01:15 - On today’s episode, Bryce interviews
business consultant extraordinaire Stuart Brauer, a 20 year student
in the fitness industry, coach, and commercial real estate
- 02:30 - Zach takes us back to his high school
days and what inspired him to dive into fitness. Get his back story
about how he started in crossfit to globo gyms and further on into
commercial real estate.
- 06:45 - Bryce asks Stu to share some of his
guerilla style marketing tactics.
- 08:50 - Hear about where Stu’s ideas come from
and how he models some of his strategies.
- 12:00 - Stuart shares stories of his first
years of getting his gym off the ground.
- 15:35 - Bryce asks Stuart how he was able to
acquire marketing, business, and leadership skills and the value
that they hold in the microgym business.
- 24:32 - Learn marketing and real estate
insights from Stuart himself.
- 28:45 - Listen along as we transition into
Stuart's consulting business, hear the biggest obstacles and
challenges in the fitness industry.
- 32:12 - Hear about Stuart's zone of genius that
has allowed him to coach at such a high level.
- 34:35 - Bryce asks Stu to talk about how he
gets his clients results by being a straight shooter and telling
people like it is.
- 36:40 - Stuart provides one unique value bomb
that every average micro gym owner should
- 41:25 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A!
Q: What's your current passion? A: The concept of operational
capacity. Q: What held your younger self back: A:Waited too long to
ask for help. Q: Biggest piece of advice received? A: Keep
uploading stories, keep storytelling. Q: What is a significant
habit you have? A: My google calendar, color coordinated, super
organized. Q: Piece of parting wisdom? A: Do what you
- 51:00 - You can find Stuart anywhere on
the internet, just type in @wtfgymtalk!
“Just Keep Uploading”
Subscribe to our latest podcasts