Aug 25, 2021
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews good friend Todd Abrams, CEO of ICON Meals a unique and
quality meal prep service. Todd Abrams is a hands-on entrepreneur
with strong problem-solving skills and leadership. He is an
international federation of bodybuilding competitors and competes
amongst the best athletes in the world in his division. Get an
inside look into how Todd got started in the fitness industry and
created a meal prep service that goes above and
- 00:58 - Our host Bryce introduces today's guest
Todd Abrams, a hands-on entrepreneur, the CEO at ICON Meals, and an
International Federation of Bodybuilding competition.
- 2:00 - Todd shares his background story growing
up in Canada as the son of a funeral home operator, as well as his
interest in sports and entrepreneurship from a young
- 4:50 - Hear about Todd’s first experience
working in sales and how that led to his path of
- 9:20 - Bryce asks Todd to share how he created
the software company that services funeral homes.
- 13:28 - Todd breaks down his zone of genius,
being able to carry the big vision and dropping it down to the
people you enroll and how it gives them freedom.
- 17:30 - Todd shares how impactful it has been,
being able to zone in on what he does well and then bring in people
to complement it.
- 18:00 - Bryce asks Todd how to expand
your level of risk tolerance.
- 25:40 - Hear how salesmanship influence has
aided Todd in his journey.
- 31:25 - Bryce expands on how sales is not
only a relationship but a transfer of energy.
- 31:55 - Todd tells us all about his business
ICON Meals, how and why he started it, and how lives can be changed
- 37:54 - Learn what sets ICON Meals apart from
other food prep companies in how they preserve and package their
- 41:50 - Todd shares what is on his plate as a
CEO and what it’s like from his perspective. Learn how he makes
sure he is working on the business and not just in the
- 50:00 - Bryce's Lightning round Q&A: Q:
What is the biggest thing you are passionate about right now? A:
Providing more value to other people. Q: Book recommendation? A:
Tim Grover, “Relentless” Q: What is a good habit you have picked up
recently? A: Wake up early!
- 55:50 - Resources mentioned – Check out the
website www.iconmeals.com to sign up, check out blogs, and informative
videos. Follow on social media, @iconmeals