Jul 21, 2021
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews SEO master Rick Porter on today’s show. Get to
know how Rick has built a very successful SEO online reputation
branding consultant and marketing business. Dive deep into how he
got started, continues to grow, and gets a sneak peek into his
plethora of knowledge. During this show, we get a glimpse
into affiliate marketing, SEO ranking, social media platforms, and
what to avoid and pay the most attention to.
- 00:55 - Meet Rick Porter, SEO in online
reputation branding consultant and marketing
- 2:00 - Hear from Rick on how he got his start
in sports, fitness, had a military career, and went into personal
training and sales.
- 6:30 - Learn more about how Rick got his start
in affiliate marketing and about article
- 8:25 - Bedros was one of Rick’s first clients.
Listen along for how he got his videos ranking on google and
Youtube which led to him getting on Spike TV's “Gym
- 11:40 - Proactive reputation management has so
much authority and needs to be closely monitored. Rick leads us
through his knowledge as well as teaches us what we need to do when
- 18:35 - Major piece of knowledge from Rick,
learn how to automate syndication for your social sites using
ifttt.com and how to set up content syndication.
- 25:00 - Rick speaks on clickbait and how to
gain trust with your online clients.
- 31:00 - Bryce asks Rick to share some tips on
how to grow your presence from a marketing perspective using email
- 35:55 - Rick dives deeper into affiliate
marketing and how it’s great for both buyer and the
- 42:40 - Learn from Rick what are the biggest
things to look for when partnering with a marketing
- 47:45 - Bryce and Rick talk about being
aggressive and how the local side of business is the biggest
opportunity with SEO.
- 53:00 - Rick talks about how to get past just
owning your own job, and crypto currency.
- 58:40 - Bryce’s lightning round Q&A. Q:
What are you most passionate about and why? A: Helping other
people! Q: What was your biggest obstacle in the beginning?
A: Being really shy and not outgoing. Q: Book recommendations? A:
“Psycho Cybernetics” by Maxwell Maltz.
most important thing you can do for your business is proactive