Sep 21, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews today's guest expert marketer Chuck Goetschel.
Co-founder of “Rallio,” a powerful SaaS platform combining
cloud-based social media technology, artificial intelligence and
employee advocacy. Chuck is a triathlete and extreme runner who
pushes himself physically and mentally to be the best version of
Learn top-notch skills from a
true visionary on how to excel in your business and expand yourself
personally. During today’s show, Chuck teaches valuable tips
on how to use digital marketing for massive revenue and profits in
- 01:45 - Your host Bryce introduces today’s
guest founder of one of the biggest networking marketing companies
on the planet, Chuck Goetschel.
- 02:40 - Chuck shares his backstory of starting
his first business at 8 years old to his journey through building
businesses throughout his life. Follow along as he unpacks it
- 06:00 - Brye asks Chuck how his having the
mindset perspective of being a triathlete helped him in being an
- 08:15 - hear about Chuck's engineering
background and how it helped him on his journey.
- 11:10 - Chuck breaks down the first business he
scaled massively and had a fall from grace and the lessons he
learned along the way.
- 20:30 - Follow along as Chuck upacks how his
small network marketing company exploded.
- 24:00 - Chuck shares from his perspective where
his vision and certainty comes from.
- 30:05 - Hear about some of the lessons Chuck
has learned while leading his team.
- 34:15 - Learn about “Rallio” , what it is and
what digital marketing is.
- 38:36 - Chuck breaks down what separates his
organization from others.
- 41:50 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A.
Q: What are you most passionate about right now? A: Comebacks. Q:
What is your zone of genius? A: Perspective change. Q: What was
your proudest accomplishment? A: Having my first son. Q: What's the
best advice you have received? A” Don’t believe yourself. Q: Book
recommendation? A: “Modern Business Podcast: by Ryan “Pitch
Anything” by Oren Klaff.
- 51:30 - Find Chuck online at www.chuckgoetschel.com and on IG: @chuck_goetschel.
“Do everything with the end in
mind” - Chuck