Dec 22, 2021
Your host, Bryce Henson,
interviews fitness marketing
guru Mike Arce, creator of “Loud Rumor.” Mike is a sought-after
speaker in the fitness industry with a mission to help fitness
studios increase memberships. Loud Rumor is one of the most
extensive resources for fitness studio owners and their staff to
learn the in’s and out’s of growing their studios from presale and
marketing to hitting membership capacity and opening new
Listen along to today’s show to
hear how he did it all and how he can help you take your business
to its greatest success.
- 01:09 - Bryce introduces today’s guest Mike
Arce, the creator of Loud Rumor.
- 02:40 - Hear Mike’s backstory from being born
in New Jersey to his journey through sports and fitness, computers,
and an array of odd jobs.
- 5:00 - Learn some pivotal business experience
that groomed Mike to become the powerhouse he is today.
- 07:55 - Dive into sales with Bryce and Mike
while they talk about how it is the lifeblood of any
- 11:15 - Follow along as Bryce’s transitions
into Loud Rumor, Mike's fitness marketing company.
- 19:20 - Learn how Mike learned all he knows
- 27:02 - Bryce and Mike talk about content
creation and what it takes from a skillset perspective to be
a good marketer.
- 38:13 - Mike breaks down how he gets his growth
rates for new clients.
- 46:00 - Bryce talks about building your team
and recruiting and how important your onboarding process and
- 54:58 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A:
Q: What is your zone of genius? A: I’m very clear on what I want.
Q: What are you most passionate about in life today? A: Being able
to help someone grow far in their business. Q: What was holding you
back that you overcame? A: Being around the wrong people. Q: What's
the best advice you have received? A: Don’t define anything based
on anything outside of you. Q: Book recommendation? A: “The
Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy.
- 1:06:25 - Find and follow Mike on
“Hang around winners if you want
to start winning”
Subscribe to our latest podcasts