Nov 17, 2021
Your host Bryce Henson,
interviews today’s guest Zack Fishman of Fishman PR Firm. Zack is
the Director of Innovation at Fishman PR where he runs business
development and helps innovate on Grand Openings, Content
Marketing, and agency operations.
Hear about how the Fishman
family built one of the most sought after PR firms and how they
continue to strive to be the best for their clients. Over the past
25 years, Fishman PR has perfected a proven method of developing PR
strategies that drive the right qualified leads to franchise sales
teams. There’s more to franchise lead generation PR than simply
securing media coverage.
Get the inside scoop on what a
PR firm can do for you and why they are the best support for your
local clientele sourcing.
- 01:05 - Your host Bryce introduces today’s
guest, self proclaimed franchising geek and Director of Innovation
at Fishman Public Relations, Zack Fishman.
- 01:50 - Zack walks us through his back story
and how the Fishman PR firm started.
- 06:01 - Get an overview of the agency and what
they do and offer from Zack himself.
- 09:50 - Bryce asks Zack, why should a fitness
franchise entrepreneur care about public relations and hire a firm
to represent them.
- 12:50 - Join in as we dive into what Fishman PR
does for FBBC and how they support the local clientele for grand
- 16:40 - Zack shares his outlook on why
franchising is such a great business model versus mom and pop style
- 19:20 - Zack shares his day to day being a
director of innovation and what the future of Fishman PR looks like
- 22:10 - Zach shares about his podcast
“Franchise Secrets” that he took on the road with his partner
- 25:40 - Bryce asks Zack about how Covid
impacted his business and how the future of franchising PR looks
over the next few years.
- 30:35 - Bryce Henson's famous lightning round
Q&A. Q: Piece of value to know about PR? A: It’s about creating
an emotional connection. Q: toughest entrepreneurial issue with
Covid? A: When everything shut down and watching his parents have
to make really big decisions about their business. Q: Piece of
parting wisdom? A: You have to strive to be the greatest that you
possibly can be.
- 44:50 - You can connect with Zack on Linkedin
and online at fishmanpr.com.
“The passion of being able to
Subscribe to our latest podcasts