Feb 17, 2022
Your host, Bryce Henson
interviews his good friend Hailey Harris. Hailey has her
Bachelor's in psychology and is pursuing a degree in nursing while
working at Bryce’s Yorba Linda location as the facility
coordinator. Follow along in today’s show to learn about Hailey’s
personal fitness transformation story and how her perspective as a
client has propelled her into being an amazing facility
Hailey shares her personal
fitness transformation story, learning how she did it and what
keeps her strong throughout her journey. Stay tuned for key
points on what a facility coordinator does and how you can be
confident in presenting problems and solutions.
- 00:50 - Bryce introduces today’s guest, a
fitness transformation success story and Bryce’s facility
coordinator at his Yorba Linda location, Hailey
- 01:20 - Hailey shares her backstory starting in
college studying to be a cryotherapy technician in college and
needing a job.
- 02:00 - Hailey walks us through what
cryotherapy is and why she started her journey
- 04:10 - Hear how Hailey lost over 55lbs on her
weight loss journey for better health.
- 08:35 - Get a client's perspective and learn
how having this has helped Hailey to be an amazing
- 10:00 - Get a glimpse into what some of the
concerns that come up for clients.
- 11:20 - Learn about the lack of nutrition
education new clients have and how Hailey as a nutrition coach
- 14:00 - Hailey shares amazing client results
and how they got there.
- 15:27 - Learn about the importance of community
and what it can do for you in a gym setting.
- 17:50 - Follow along as Bryce and Hailey unpack
her role as a facility coordinator.
- 26:22 - Hear about Hailey’s zone of genius and
why she has been so successful.
- 28:20 - Learn from Hailey what about working
for FBBC makes team members want to stay and
- 30:19 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A.
Q: What are you most passionate about? A: Helping people. Q: Habit
that has led to success and helped as a facility coordinator? A:
Using a calendar and the knowledge and support from boot
“I look at everything from the