Dec 8, 2021
Your host, Bryce Henson,
interviews good friend and successful entrepreneur Brian Underhill
on today’s show. Brian is a Professional EOS Implementer, who works
with leadership teams for an array of business industries. By
working with leadership teams he implements simple and practical
tools helping organizations gain clarity and focus for the
Hear how Brian has created this
system, how it has helped FBBC and how it can help you.
Listen along as he breaks down the process, philosophies and how it
gets proven results.
- 00:40 - Bryce introduces today’s show and
successful guest Brian Underhill, certified implementer of
EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) and co-founder of bio spec
which merged into Azzur where he is a Managing
- 01:45 - Hear Brian's back story starting from
academics and an interest in veterinary school when he caught the
entrepreneurial bug and started bio spec back in the early
- 06:35 - Bryce asks Brian to share what the
catalyst was for him when he took the leap of faith into
- 08:36 - Learn the nuts and bolts of EOS
(Entrepreneurial Operating System) from Brian as he breaks it down
and how it works in different businesses.
- 16:45 - Brian shares the foundational concepts
of visionary and integrator.
- 23:20 - Bryce talks about the component of
accountability charts versus an organizational chart and asks Brian
to expand on how this works and its importance.
- 30:00 - Follow along as we drill further into
EOS and the day to day components of it.
- 35:35 - Brian talks about the quarterly meetups
and the philosophy for rocks.
- 45:38 - Bryce asks Brian to unpack the
L10 (Level 10) meetings and why they are so
- 55:00 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A!
Q: What is your zone of genius? A: Passion for entrepreneurism and
I’m a teacher at heart. Q: Helpful habit? A: Begin with what you
want. Q: Best piece of advice you have received? A: It’s about the
- 57:48 - You can contact Brian by phone at
909-714-3155 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“You can’t manage people, you
Subscribe to our latest podcasts