Sep 1, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews Anne Laguzza, CEO of The Works Consulting. An
experienced businesswoman specializing in human resources
management. She helps companies to maximize employee
productivity and business growth. Anne has a Master of Arts
degree in Organizational Management and a Bachelor of Arts degree
Tune in to today's show for
insider information on handling HR issues for your company and
employees. Anne shares do’s and don’ts for recruiting and
onboarding. Walk away with tips and tricks on what mistakes
to avoid and knowledge every business owner should know.
- 01:00 - Your host Bryce introduces today’s
guest Anne Laguzza, CEO of “The Works Consulting.”
- 01:50 - Anne shares her backstory from working
in human resources right out of college.
- 05: 25 - Bryce asks Anne to share about her
firm, listen along to hear what “The Works Consulting” is all
- 06:40 - Learn about some of the big takeaways
from the HR realm that every business owner should be aware
- 10:15 - Anne dives deeper and shares some of
the biggest mistakes she sees employers make.
- 14:00 - Stay tuned for some do’s and don’ts for
our current times in recruiting new employees.
- 18:20 - Bryce asks Anne to share onboarding
pointers and recommendations.
- 23:00 - Anne talks about crucial conversations,
when and how to have them.
- 30:28 - Shift gears as Bryce asks Anne to give
pointers for how to handle terminations.
- 37:07 - Bryce asks Anne to share her framework
of leadership, hear things to look for and things to
- 40:07 - Learn how a business owner takes the
values they have and installs them into their
- 45:15 - Bryce’s famous Q&A lightning round.
Q: What is your biggest passion right now? A: To make as big of an
impact as I can. Q: What is your zone of genius? A: Being able to
take a complicated situation and make it practical. Q: What’s the
best piece of advice you have received? A: You will never know if
you don’t try. Q: Book recommendation? A: “Boundary Boss” by: Terri
- 57:05 - Find Anne online at: www.theworksconsulting.com
and IG: @annelaguzza.
“The best leaders are great
communicators” - Anne