Apr 13, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews the very successful Jason Capital, the White House
recognizes him as a Top 100 Entrepreneurs. Jason is a high-income
expert and copywriter who knows about the online market better than
most. He went into an online business and became a millionaire by
the age of 24 years old.
Listen to today’s show to learn
high-income skills that will better your business and life from one
of America’s high-income experts. Jason will teach you his
top 5 frameworks to become an excellent copywriter along with a
plethora of knowledge to propel you to the next level.
- 01:30 - Your host Bryce interviews Jason
Capital, ranked as one of the top entrepreneurs and author of the
best-seller “Higher Status.”
- 02:05 - Jason shares his back story from
playing basketball in college to launching an info product teaching
basketball players how to dribble better. Follow along to
hear how this launched his online product launching
- 03:45 - Bryce asks Jason to walk us through his
confidence level at 19 to go for his success.
- 06:00 - Get a look into Jason’s journey through
- 07:25 - Learn how you too can get good at
writing copy with a 5 step framework.
- 16:05 - Hear how urgency and scarcity play into
- 17:00 - Learn where Jason looks for funnel
hacks and how you can too.
- 20:20 - Bryce asks Jason where the
offer comes in from his framework.
- 23:35 - Get an insight into some of the big
items new entrepreneurs miss.
- 29:20 - Switch gears with us as we transition
into the topic of status and get Jason’s top 5 things that it comes
- 34:24 - Jason shares the application for
potential owners to better their status.
- 39:15 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A.
Q: What is your biggest accomplishment? A: Easy money is more
gratifying than money made. Q: What scares you? A: Not being able
to set boundaries. Q: Best advice you have received? A: Do
something different and surround yourself with people who are
already doing the things you want to do.Q: Best habit you have? Q:
Walk uphill and read at the same time every morning.
Q: Book recommendation? A: “The
FountainHead” by: Ayn Rand and “Influence” by: Robert
- 49:05 Find and follow Jason on TikTok and
Youtube at JasonCapital.