Feb 2, 2022
Your hosts, Bryce Henson and
Bedros Keuilian team up to talk about their predictions for the
fitness industry for 2022. Hear about what services will be
continuing to work and grow throughout the industry and for Fit
Body Boot Camps. Listen along for the importance of tribal
communities, finding your pack, and the strength that comes from
Bryce and Bedros talk about how
technology has grown and through the pandemic has allowed for more
services to be offered, more people to be reached, and enhanced
Tune into today’s show for
excellent pieces of wisdom and great tips on beneficial ways to
grow your fitness franchise this year.
- 01:10 - Bryce and Bedros talk about
their 2022 Predictions for
the Fitness Industry.
- 01:27 - Group training will continue and grow
throughout this year, here how and why.
- 09:00 - Bryce and Bedros talk deeper about the
importance of live in person training and workouts and how they
will continue to offer hybrid options for those that need online
- 13:00 - Learn about the importance of having
online services and how it impacts those that go out of town for an
extended period of time or move.
- 15:00 - Bryce brings up the topic of
being able to leverage technology and asks Bedros to share how it
will make a big impact over the coming year.
- 27:40 - Bryce hits on the importance of having
a relationship based business.
- 32:17 - Follow along to learn about nutrition
coaching from your hosts.
- 39:58 - Leave us a review please so we can
continue providing these amazing podcasts to you for
“Fitness is a very intimate