Nov 3, 2021
Your hosts Bedros Keuilian and
Bryce Henson team up on today's show to answer the top 10 questions
you asked the franchise advisors. There are many different
factors to consider when thinking about opening up your very own
Fit Body Boot Camp. Have you ever been curious about where,
how, and when to open up a gym? Maybe you're curious about
how to staff a gym and what kind of software you would use.
Today your hosts break down the top questions into
easy-to-understand tips, tricks, and strategies. Tune in for
a very knowledge-filled episode on building a Fit Body Boot
- 01:00 - Bryce introduces today’s show along
with Bedros where they dive into the top 10 questions most commonly
asked from their franchise advisor Max.
- 02:00 - Learn about how long it can take to
open a Fit Body Boot Camp and the variables to
- 05:14 - Get the inside on where the best place
to open a Fit Body Boot Camp, along with the importance of the
- 10:35 - Learn about the current expenses
involved with opening a FBBC of your own.
- 12:50 - What about the competition? Hear the
different perspectives on approaching competing gyms.
- 16:03 - How to navigate through issues like
Covid, hear strategies, and what procedures were
- 20:07 - Bryce speaks about how many team
members and what positions it takes to run a successful
- 22:44 - You asked, how do I pick my gym
software, hear about Fit Pro Tracker and all of the amazing
features it offers.
- 27:00 -Learn how to structure membership, from
trials to weekly, and more.
- 28:44 - Listen along for tips for hiring staff
and all that FBBC provides to help you through the
- 32:06 - Bryce shares how to develop your team
members and why this is the core of a positive and effective
- 35:24 - Like and subscribe on Youtube and
follow your hosts @realbrycehenson and @bedroskeuilian on
“Revenue feeds the ego, profits
feed the family”
Subscribe to our latest podcasts