Oct 26, 2022
Your host Bryce Henson
interviews today's guest, David Murray, VP of Consulting at The
DiJulius Group. David shares his 20 years of experience in
customer service, marketing, and sales, mainly in the sports and
entertainment industry, with us on today’s show.
Learn how David helps
organizations create a positive work environment with standards
that help them create a better customer experience all
around. Tune in to gain insight into the reasons companies
reach out for consulting, how it can impact their customer
engagement, and grow their business to new
- 01:20 - Your host, Bryce, introduces today’s
guest David Murray.
- 01:40 - David shares his backstory from working
for his hometown baseball team, the Cleveland Guardians, and his
journey into consulting.
- 04:00 - Bryce asks David to share what are the
top reasons companies reach out to him.
- 06:30 - Hear what some of the common oversights
and opportunities are that clients have to get better.
- 08:45 - Get insight into the High-level client
engagement techniques David teaches.
- 12:05 - David breaks down the difference
between communicating policy and guidelines.
- 14:05 - Learn about negative cues and how to
- 12:30 - David explains what F.O.R.D. is and
what some of the strategies are that you can apply in your business
- 22:00 - Hear about some of the ways client
engagement and retention have shifted since navigating
- 30:10 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A.
Q: What are the most challenging and fulfilling parts of your role
in your company? A: Travel and experience many different company
cultures. Q: What is your zone of genius? A: being able to
systematize and simplify systems.
- 36:45 - Find and connect with David online
“They know there’s room to raise
the bar” - David